We are a group of companies that together offer comprehensive services to facilitate the operation and follow up of securities and derivatives markets in Mexico; supported by a modern and forefront technological infrastructure.
Companies that make up the group:
- Sif Icap
"We make the operation of the securities and derivatives market in Mexico possible"
• Through an integrated business group, which covers all stages of stock market operations, such as promotion, execution of orders, settlement of transactions, custody and compensation, risk management, as well as the generation of information in real time and with added value.
• Supported by our talent and experience, which ensure competitiveness, high efficiency standards and transparency in the provision of our services, as well as the optimal use of cutting-edge platforms and technology.
• With commitment and passion, to promote the growth and development of the country.
Maintain our leadership in the securities and derivatives markets, due to excellence of our services, experience and innovation, and in this way being a catalyst for economic progress.
Six values essentially define our organization and provide the guide for action and performance of all of us who collaborate with pride in the BMV Group.
• Teamwork unites our talent to achieve better results
• Integrity guides all our actions.
• Transparency is the basis of the trust we generate in the market
• Innovation, the axis of transformation and continuous improvement
• Customer Service is the priority in the execution of our activities
• Excellence drives our daily work
Behind each project, there is a great team, who enrich our day to day with their talent, experience and diversity. At Grupo BMV, we have a culture that allows each employee to give all their potential in an inclusion and diversity environment. We are a company with gender, age, structure, experience and ideologies diversity. Anyone who wants to develop a career can do it without limitations or discrimination.
We have organizational development plans and a learning platform, available 24/7.
BMV Group supports equal opportunities and is committed to maintaining a team in which no one is discriminated against based on gender, marital status, age, religion, race, physical appearance, differences of opinion, political opinion, social condition, language, nationality, sexual orientation, pregnancy or different physical abilities. This is established in our Ethic´s and Conduct Code within the “Principles that guide our conduct”.
BMV Group does not discriminate anyone based on gender, race, age, religious creed, political doctrine, sexual orientation and social or physical condition; similarly, in the selection process, no candidate is questioned or rejected based on health, pregnancy, family planning and disability in general. On a quarterly basis, an analysis of the main indicators is presented to the Chief Executive Officer’s Office, with information on the topics previously mentioned, for their knowledge and corresponding management.
Some figures at the end of 2020